- Triangle with an open book.
- Globe with a flame on top.
- Colors are gold, dark blue and maroon.
The shapes symbolize:
- The book symbolizes the Bible as the foundation (Proverbs 2:20).
- The globe symbolizes the quality of education.
- The flame symbolizes the students that graduate from MIS.
- The red triangle symbolizes a torch handle, which represent the hope that good influence will be passed on.
- The blue triangle symbolizes the relation with God and other people.
MIS - THE BEST SCHOOL IN NORTH SULAWESI
The ultimate goal of Manado Independent School is to assist and facilitate students in attaining a high standard of educational excellence, religious and moral values and emotional strength.